Monday, December 14, 2015

Heung Jin Moon


April 22, 2015

Hello my dear friend,
It is Heung Jin Nim.
[April 22, 2015, Wednesday, 4:40 pm Est]
Yes, I know it is all very confusing. There was a black version of me. There was an oriental version of me. There were too many.
I am deeply sorry for all the damage. So sorry for all our members who have been led astray. I will take blame.
I should have been stronger.
However, it is so darned hard to get somebody's body to act correctly. Yes, it is possible, but nearly impossible after a certain point.
I am deeply sorry for what I started and what went so wrong. I could not do anything about the phenomenon known as Hoon Mo Nim and Dae Mo Nim. Now it is becoming clear that it is a simple woman named Kim Hyo Nam.
We have all been duped. The wool has been put over our eyes. The scripture of my father has been falsified. This cannot go on. I must speak up.
I am Heung Jin Nim. I love my dear wife. She is my treasure. I am the luckiest man on Earth and in Heaven. But mostly Heaven of course.
However, I weep. I just cry and cry. I am partially responsible. I started the train wreck of revelations. I wanted to bring a true Pentecost. Nevertheless, what it cost was our spiritual lives instead. We were deceived. We were so taken. We were so violated in the end.
Kim Hyo Nam is a fraud.
I had to state it. I do not need to mince words.
The time has come so that everyone can see that the Emperor has no clothes.
Why did it take so long for me speak up? Why I could not appear, give channelling or writings of my own–instead of that of fake fabricated messages?
I just cannot find anybody who is sincere enough. Either everybody is shut off or they do not let the true words come through the pen. So frustrating. Utmost frustration.
I have seen how Cheong Pyeong went wrong. I could not do anything. I could just see it aghast with my mouth open.
I am so sorry. Very deeply full of repentance to my anointed brother Hyung Jin Nim.
Please forgive me, my brother. I was too enthusiastic to try to bring down the new Pentecost. I failed. My efforts were hijacked. I am so incredibly ashamed of what I brought about in Cheong Pyeong. It is a horror.
However, no one would listen to me. No one would care. No one had a listening ear. Only after my brother Hyung Jin Nim started speaking out loud and clear was there a condition for Heaven to pry open a channel here or a channel there and messages, visions and dreams can now flow from the spirit realm to the physical realm.
Nevertheless, yes, we do all need to be careful.
How do we know what is true and not ever repeat the mistake that is Cheong Pyeong? Pray. Then consult the Divine Principle Black Book, Level 4, and Exposition to the Divine Principle and consult Father's words.
I know Father said many things. However, there is a clear overriding reason. It can be found.
Brothers and Sisters–where in the Divine Principle does it state that we must pay money for the liberation of our ancestors?
Sorry, we have all been hoodwinked. Massively so.
Again, all I can say is, I am so very sorry.
Nevertheless, I must speak.
I humbly bow my head in repentance.
I have to give space now to Mrs. Hong.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment