Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mrs. Hong

April 22, 2015
This is Mrs. Hong.
Hak Ja Han's sincere and faithful mother in the flesh. I come before Hyung Jin Nim's couple in most from-the-heart repentance, apology and begging for forgiveness.
April 22, 2015 4:40 pm Est
I am to blame for so much suffering and delay in God's Providence. 
I am a sinner now.
I am worse than the worst.
This is my statement.
This is my humble acknowledgment of my failure to control Kim Hyo Nam who claims to represent me.
This is inaccurate and not true. She does not inhabit in my spirit or my mind in any degree any more. At a point, yes, she connected with me for healing of Brothers and Sisters' sicknesses.
Some were healed.
No more than any other church.
All churches do healing!
I am not a miracle worker.
I am mother's mother.
That's who I am.
I raised her with mother's love.
I am not really a doctor or a healer.
I am a woman who knew my child should belong to God's Providence. I raised her so.
But I am not a healer.
Sorry, Brothers and Sisters.
You have been duped.
Sorry, but this is a simple fact.
I am coming to speak, because there is enough condition on Earth to break the spell of Kim Hyo Nam.
She is like Rasputin. She has acted in a Lucifer type position to my daughter, Hak Ja Han.
I swear this on the Bible, on the Divine Principle and on the textbooks, Father left behind.
I am a sinner. I could not stop Kim Hyo Nam.
Members–how do you know it is me speaking through the transcriber's pen? Sorry, you have to trust. You have to pray.
Look at Hyung Jin Nim. Is he a liar? Is he a cheater? The transcriber who holds the pen cannot prove to you that this is Mrs. Hong. However, you can. If you ask God. If you pray. If you fast. If you set conditions and ask–it will be revealed clearly.
Ask this question: Should I trust Hyung Jin Nim or should I trust Kim Hyo Nam who is telling True Mother what to think.
Sorry, Brothers and Sisters. The reality is a very grave situation.
I am Dae Mo Nim. I am Mrs. Hong.
My husband disappeared in strange mysterious way from our lives. I wanted to protect our daughter for Heaven at all cost.
I am doing exactly the same deed by confessing now that my daughter has gone astray.
I am confessing my remorse that she is not keeping True Father in the Subject position to her.
This is a sin.
This is a transgression.
This I repent about and repent for.
I am Dae Mo Nim.
Members–do not worship me.
You must worship only God.
True Father said the Command Center has an heir. Its heir is Hyung Jin Nim. Who? Kim Hyo Nam? Did you read that in the June 5th Declaration?
Brothers and Sisters! Let us unite with Hyung Jin Nim.
For many years I have been crying.
Huge tears a size of a crocodile. Like a river of tears.
Now–a new beginning.
The dam has been broken and new water will flow now.
The past is no more.
This is Dae Mo Nim, Brothers and Sisters.
I have not been able to speak to you for many years. I have been so lonely. Please help me. I need your prayer support. I am a sinner now. I have caused a great detour for God's Providence. I am totally responsible.
Hyung Jin Nim, True Father, Jesus and True Mother–when you regain your position someday–please forgive me all.
I failed after I ascended. My name was used in vain. All Cheong Pyeong books need to be burned. It is best. It is all false. I repent. I caused a huge problem. I am the least of the least. I put my head down in shame. I was not able to control Kim Hyo Ham. She used my name illegally. Even True Father became convinced.
How? I do not know. But it happened. Was that the first time True Father accepted a Korean leader's advice as a true and valid project? Father trusts the members. He does not have a way to verify every project, every claim, every report and every story. He trusts his children. Like a father does.
We went wrong in Cheong Pyeong, Brothers and Sisters. We wasted much money and time. I am so sorry.
Let us return to the Divine Principle and live according to the Principle of Creation. We do not need any more donation money for Cheong Pyeong Providence.
It is finished.
It is a failure of massive proportions.
I am sorry. I had resigned a long time ago, but I cannot get anybody to listen to me, no one has an open mind and an open ear.
What a tragedy I caused.
Hyung Jin–please lead us out of this mess. You must find good members, like you are doing and clean up this mess.
Sorry to bring you this news. I am so sorry. I do not know what to say.
It is so bad. So dark.
But I thank you for opening the Heavens yesterday on April 21, 2015 and returning the True Father's Blessing on the Earth.
This is why I can come to speak freely now and the spell is broken.
Aju!
Aju!
Aju!
You have broken the spell.
All members are free now.
I love my True Family members. I gave my life to the True Family members.
Now I see light at the end of the tunnel after a long dark spell.
Aju. Aju. Aju.
Thank you, Hyung Jin Nim.
Your humble servant,
Mrs. Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment