Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sun Myung Moon, Message [3]

A message to all people
All inhabitants of the physical world and the spiritual world
[April 28, 2015, Tuesday, 1:12 pm Est - end of transcribing: 2:10 pm
Message to the transcriber:
You are my child, and you are helping Brothers and Sisters by accepting taking note of the message and transcribing it. Even though it takes up your time, it is our Brothers and Sisters who desperately need to understand what is going on in God's Providence.
This is Sun Myung Moon, I am the returning Lord. I accomplished the thorny path of restoration. I fulfilled the Biblical prophecy through my blood, sweat and tears. I fulfilled everything that God asked me to do. I left nothing undone. Everything I did, I did to the utmost degree of completion.
However, the road and the path of restoration was long and very difficult. Almost impossible. Nearly without final accomplishment. Nevertheless, the final accomplishment was reached. True Parents' Position was established on the Earth; without fail. Also, a True Family was established on Earth.
However, it needs to be understood by all that, restoration still continues. Although, I, Sun Myung Moon set the conditions for liberating God and all humanity, still the portion of human responsibility remains just the same. Without fulfilment of human responsibility there is no fulfilment of the Providence of Restoration. The accomplishment of human responsibility is the absolutely critical and pivotal necessity.
My wife Hak Ja Han has also her own portion of human responsibility. During my life on Earth, I could not push her any harder. I could not make her understand the Divine Principle. She had her own portion of responsibility to comprehend and to learn the basic meaning and tenets of the Principle teaching. I could not force her to understand. There was no method that I could devise to make Hak Ja Han's mind to be 100% full of comprehending the Principle. The same also applies to the other members of the family I created, known as the True Family.
I could not verify that every person understood the Divine Principle to a certain degree. Isn't there an expression that the preacher's kids are the worst? This is not an excuse I am stating. I am simply looking at what has happened. I tried my best. I vanquished Satan's dominion spiritually in my course, but still everyone in the human race, every man, woman and child, bears their own individual human responsibility to come to God and to learn the truth individually. There is no way going around that.
I tried speaking very long hours so that something as a result would seep into the consciousness of every person listening. I spoke insane lengths of time; beyond comparison to anyone. I had an insatiable desire to instill the truth to each person's mind and heart. However, I was still only a human in my ability to communicate.
There is a need to broaden our communications of the Principle. We need to use modern technology, videos, websites and every conceivable method of helping the Divine Principle to be shared, presented, lectured, and documented in a way that keeps everyone's attention.
My dear Brothers and Sisters of Christian faith and Unification faith. The time has come to put the past last few painful years of wandering and being under false leadership behind us. It is time to unite with Hyung Jin Moon and Yeonah Moon. They represent True Parents on Earth. However, they need your help!
Brothers and Sisters! There is no higher task than that of restoration. We can again engage in the Providence of Restoration.
Cheong Pyeong has to stop. There is no need. There is no necessity for ancestor liberation ceremonies. There is no need for Ansu. There is no need for donations to buy land or houses in the spiritual realm. This is a fallacy and it is a direct violation of the Divine Principle.
Why did I allow it during my life on Earth? That is a really good question, Brothers and Sisters. I am actually scratching my head on that one. My best explanation is that I had to trust. I trusted Mother. I trusted Kim Hyo Nam. However, it is upon seeing everything 100% crystal clear in the spiritual realm, that it is obvious that donations do not buy any salvation. There are no houses in the spiritual world to be purchased. Your house or dwelling in the spiritual world depends on your heart of love and charity, the depth of your love, not the depth of your money pocketbook.
Please understand that I have deeply repented to God, Hananim, that I allowed the Cheong Pyeong providence to take place under my watch.
This is Rev. Sun Myung Moon
Brothers and Sisters of Unification faith! How do I prove it to you that I am visiting a humble writer with a pen? How do I prove to you that it is, I, Sun Myung Moon?
I know many of you will doubt. Many of you will say how can, True Parents be fallible. Did Father not know that Cheong Pyeong providence was going the wrong way and that Mother has now come under a false teacher named Kim Hyo Nam? How is that possible? This is most shocking and most outlandish! How? And why? How could God allow such a miserable detour in His Providence?
Please think and pray deeply while at the same time reflecting on the absolutely central concept of the Divine Principle and the Bible.
The answer is human responsibility, that alone only, nothing else.
Did Father fail his human responsibility? No, he did not. Could he have been more "awake at the wheel?" Yes, Brothers and Sisters. I did fishing conditions; I set long arduous conditions to God. It appeared that Mother and Mrs. Hong, Dae Mo Nim, were on an incredible autopilot. However, I went wrong in trusting them.
How can you prove this message is from Sun Myung Moon, the returning Messiah, who accomplished Jesus' mission?
You can. Ask God, Hananim. Do a seven day fast. Do a three day fast. Do a one day fast. Whatever you can considering your health. I will appear to you, Brothers and Sisters. I will appear to you in your dreams, in your visions and in your prayer. This is my promise to you. I will prove it to you. I make a pledge to you. There is nothing more important than Restoration of God's Children after the Fall.
Why would I stop now, even though I am in the spiritual realm?
I am working three times harder. I do not even have to sleep three hours per day. I do not have to sleep at all. In addition, I can be in three or more places at once. Do not ask me to explain how that works, but it does.
My address is Newfoundland, Pennsylvania. I sit at the back of the Sanctuary Church in Pennsylvania every Sunday. I hang around with Kook Jin Nim and his wife, and as much as I hang around with Hyung Jin 24/7.
I am also guiding Yeon Ah Nim.
I want to give precious dear words to the woman Yeonah Lee Moon.
[The transcriber begins to weep and cannot write for c. 20-30 seconds.]
My Letter to Yeon Ah Lee Moon.
Brothers and Sisters, this is my letter to Yeon Ah Lee Moon.
I am speaking and writing to her that she can have strength. So that, she will not be dissuaded by any persecution that may come.
Yeon Ah Lee Moon, you have set the condition in front of all Heaven and Earth on Sunday of April 26, 2015, last Sunday circa 12:30 PM or so, when you spoke and gave a Pledge.
My dear Child, you are crowned and have been bequeathed the duty and responsibility of True Mother's role on Earth and in Heaven. This was done on Sunday, April 26, 2015.
Yeon Ah, you have a great responsibility. You have the most beautiful heart. You are fully qualified. I honor you and I praise the woman Yeon Ah Lee Moon. You will bring peace and protection to all mankind by your heart, devotion and loyalty. I honor and I thank you.
Your Savior, Sun Myung Moon
[End of Letter to Yeon Ah Lee Moon.]
Dear brothers and sisters,
Yeonah Lee Moon needs to be honored and respected. She has come to her role. Please place her picture on your prayer altar with Hyung Jin's couple's picture.
Brothers and Sisters of Unification faith. I know this is hard for you to believe. I know it is not easy. I know it even hurts. Please accept that Hak Jan Han fulfilled her role. Time has come for new representative for True Mother.
The above is a Declaration of Sun Myung Moon, on April 28, 2015.
Sun Myung Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment