Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dr. Sang Hun Lee

April 23, 2015

Hello you fellow Divine Principle student

This is Dr. Sang Hun Lee writing, the Unification Thought scholar who formalized the thought of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon into a systematized thinking through my life's work. I systematized because the Rev. Sun Myung Moon asked me to do so. It was my mission. It was my duty and solemn responsibility. I offered my work from the bottom of my heart to God and True Parents.

Brothers and Sisters–this is Sang Hun Lee. I gave many messages before. They were all accurate. I do not cherish or value falsehood. I live the Truth, and by the Truth and through the Truth. My life is one search for the Truth. It culminated when I met the Rev. Sun Myung Moon and the Divine Principle.

Today is a sad day.

Today is a fearful day.

We are at the risk of losing the Divine Principle teaching. We run the risk today of losing the Biblical foundation of the Divine Principle.

The student who holds the transcriber's pen cares deeply about the Principle. He cares absolutely equally as much. He is qualified to hold the transcriber's pen because of the depth of belief and understanding. I do not know the transcriber personally very much, but the transcriber has so far transcribed for the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Jesus and others who are providential figures.

I do not count myself as such a figure, but I am a scholar and a learned man.

I have met many scholars and learned men, but still I can call myself so.

There has been an unfortunate development. Very grave. Very sad. So disappointing. So deeply painful to me Sang Hun Lee.

I am Dr. Lee, brothers and sisters.

You must be declared and proclaimed a truth.

It may be painful to accept. It may be painful to hear. But it is my responsibility to protect the Truth always.

Kim Hyo Nam, known as Dae Mo Nim and Hoon Mo Nim is leading our brothers and sisters astray.

She is leading brothers and sisters away from the Divine Principle.

Why did I not speak up sooner?

All I can say is that I am at a loss for words. Yes, I should have. Did I have a way? Possibly. But there has been so much strangeness and heaviness upon many and me; we don't find the way. It has been like a wet blanket. I have felt stuck. I, Dr. Lee, who travels everywhere freely has felt too stuck. It is very strange. Like in a movie where there is a mist or fog covering the land and one cannot see forward, but just grope around in the mist. I could not make contact to anyone who can hold a transcriber's pen. I could not find anyone who cared. I couldn't get anyone interested. Everyone I tried to touch just said that I am following True Mother and she is infallible and can do no wrong.

Sorry, Brothers and Sisters.

This is Sang Hun Lee reporting from the spirit realm to each and everyone. This is my humble and sincere report. Ever since True Father ascended we have witnessed a gradual erosion of the correct order of the True Parents' relationship. There is a correct order in the True Parents' relationship. Father is in the Subject position and Mother is in the Object position. This can never change. Mother must obey Father even after Father passed and ascended. But, Brothers and Sisters, Mother has not kept to the bargain. She has not kept to what Father has instructed and requested. My Brothers and Sisters! Father cannot even visit Mother anymore. Just like when Mother stopped Hyung Jin Nim from visiting her by using security guards, now Mother has also stopped Father from visiting Mother. Father is shut off from Mother. Mother is all-alone. But Mother stands one with a woman named Kim Hyo Nam.

Kim Hyo Nam is an adulterer of truth. Kim Hyo Nam is a historical criminal now. She has stolen, desecrated and forfeited True Father's foundation and teaching. She is controlled–and I apologize for my direct language Brothers and Sisters–I am Dr. Lee and I must speak the truth without flowery words–she is controlled by the Devil and the remnants of Satan's forces. She is not a pure, innocent, and faultless woman. She is an amazing imposter and an actress of amazing capacity. A feat that the History of Religion has never met a match to or seen a match to. It is just so incredible. How did she pull it off? Well, we all want to be free of sin. It is our deep desire to seek God. She tricked even True Mother who believes in fortunetellers to a significant degree.

True Mother is too dependent on fortunetellers and influenced by Kim Hyo Nam too much to a point of making a mockery of the Divine Principle.

Sorry, Brothers and Sisters.

I am Sang Hun Lee. I know what a mockery of the Divine Principle is. It is a mockery when somebody claims they are God–Hananim. Brothers and Sisters, I have felt and experienced God in the spiritual realm. Hak Ja Han cannot be God–Hananim. God transcends everything and is like sunshine or light of the Sun in the spiritual realm and Hak Jan Han is not God and cannot be.

This I report humbly, sincerely and factually in True Parents' Name.

Thank you.

Dr. Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment