Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rev. Eu


April 23. 2015
This is Rev. Eu
I wrote the Divine Principle Text.
I compiled it from True Father's notes and lectures. I am so proud of the fact the Divine Principle book was published. 
April 23, 2015, Thursday, 3:17 pm Est
Of course, we hoped that Korean Christians would have accepted True Father, the returning Messiah, and our approach would have been different then, but they didn't. Thus I wrote the Divine Principle text to help them, especially, to see the truth of the Principle.
Now the Principle teaching has clarified and progressed, but I do take great satisfaction in the fact that the truth of the Divine Principle was able to come out in a book form in the difficult early years of church life.
I was so sick. I could not even stand. But with my last breath I taught the Principle. With my last dying breath. To my last day.
Now, dear Brothers and Sisters of Unification Faith–those following "True Mother" and those following Hyun Jin and especially those following Hyung Jin Nim and Yeonah Nim.
Please understand that the Divine Principle is the Truth. We should never ever deviate from it.
Hyun Jin's followers–you have deviated, because you did not recognize the authority of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon when he as the returning Lord and the Lord of the Second Advent told you not to follow Hyun Jin anymore. Why is this significant? Because the Rev. Sun Myung Moon is the King of Kings and the Lord of the Second Coming who completed Jesus' mission on Earth.
He had the authority to temporarily demote Hyun Jin and re-assign him to other duties. But Hyun Jin did not and you who followed him did not. You therefore in a significant way disobeyed the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. You have squandered the property that was earned and obtained through the hard work of Brothers and Sisters. Sorry, my Brothers and Sisters. You who followed Hyun Jin have sinned and disobeyed. You must repent, relinquish your ties to Hyun Jin, and obtain other employment. Especially those who are in leadership position in Hyun Jin's business organizations and "non-profit" organizations. I beseech you Brothers and Sisters to do so.
I am Rev. Eu. I beseech you. I care. I feel for your situation. But you must follow the order of the Principle. True Father was the absolute Abel and Jacob in victory. He established the Jacob's course. You should come back to his heir Hyung Jin Nim who is now the true Jacob. Hyun is the Esau. You must understand the Divine Principle solution. You will be a victorious Esau. If Hyun Jin himself cannot yet do so, please all senior leadership in Hyun Jin's organizations please do what Esau did. He embraced Jacob. The Jacob is Hyung Jin Nim.
I beseech you, Brothers and Sisters following Hyun Jin. You will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams. Your descendants will be blessed for thousands of generations. Think of what I am saying to you. Pray with your hand on the Bible, the Divine Principle and Father's official original unaltered textbooks.
This is Rev. Eu. I know it is not so easy. But you can do it, Brothers and Sisters. You have a big heart. You can love. You have enough money already. You will not be destitute. Just do what I ask.
Your humble servant,
Rev. Eu
My additional comments to make sure each member is addressed.
To those following "True Mother."
Please refer to words that Jesus of Nazareth spoke yesterday on April 22, 2015. But I paraphrase herein. True Mother has left her proper position. She must repent and make many conditions of repentance to True Father and a way will open for her to have a role in God's Providence.
To those following Hyung Jin Nim and Yeonah Nim.
You are a very hopeful and growing Army. You are the foot soldiers that are needed to clean up the mess that is the Unification Church organizations. Sorry to put such an enormous task and responsibility on your shoulders. You are like plumbers. You have to work in a sewer pipe. I am sorry to use such a graphic language. Too many leaders of the Unification Church organization do not understand the Divine Principle and are not enthused about it. But they are enthused about their salaries, their bonuses they take, and their control of the bank accounts. This has to stop. There has to be transparency and accountability. I beseech you–please make a new church that we can grow and believe in. Aju! 

No comments:

Post a Comment